Q: Water coming out of the exhaust pipe

There is water coming out of the exhaust pipe, and my car is overheating.

Hello. Water coming out of the exhaust pipe is usually an indication of a blown head gasket. The head gasket is located between the engine block and the cylinder head. Antifreeze runs over the head gasket and when working properly. If the head gasket is broken, it dumps the antifreeze into the motor. A blown head gasket could also cause the car to overheat. Have a certified mechanic replace the head gasket to fix your problem.

3. Water coming out of the exhaust pipe