Q: Wires pulled out of fuse box

Someone pulled a wire or two out of the back SAM fuse and relay box on my car, and I can't figure out how to put them back in. My car will not run right now.

The mechanic would have to see what was taken out and what it would take to put them back in. Most problems with someone else altering the wiring can cause shorts to computers and burn out components that can not be diagnosed unless the car is put back to factory first then testing systems for operation. I recommend you have a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, to come by and inspect your wiring and electrical components.