Q: Ignition problem on 2004 Chevrolet Suburban

My ignition turns over but will not fire dash lights comes on but nothing I've replaced the ignition key lock and ignition switch and still nothing so I installed a push start button it works but now there's no AC or heat and truck feels like it's brakes are on while I'm driving

A: It sounds like you may have a failing relay...

It sounds like you may have a failing relay or fuse block, either of which could stop certain components from being powered up, which may keep it from starting. It's also possible that even though the ignition switch and key cylinder are both new, that there is a problem with the new parts. By installing a push button start, you have bypassed major parts of the ignition system, and are allowing the truck to operate when it shouldn't.

My suggestion would be to check all of your fuses and relays very closely, and the connections to them. Look for any dark, burned looking connectors, or melted fuses/relays. Also, test each relay for operation. If this yields no results, you will have to hire a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help diagnose your starting issue and let you know what repairs are necessary.