Q: Returning Odometer setting to actual miles

When I get my car serviced at the Lexus dealership, they change my odometer from actual miles to a countdown of next service needed. URGH! I need this to read the actual miles so I can turn in the odometer readings for mileage reimbursement. HELP!

Hello. On your particular vehicle it has a couple things which show on that screen such as Trip A, Trip B, the current vehicle mileage, and also the mileage until the next service is due. To toggle the screen you have to hit the odometer trip button to the left of the steering wheel on the dashboard. Keep pressing the button until you see the current mileage of the vehicle displayed.