Q: Jeep misfiring and stalling.

My jeep is giving me error code P0455, or a large evaporator system leak. The engine randomly stalls while driving after experiencing several misfires. It also takes several attempts and me pressing the gas pedal for it to start again.

A: The code P0455 could be the gas cap is loos...

The code P0455 could be the gas cap is loose or leaking or a leak in the fuel tank venting system. Also a problem with a sensor or solenoid leaking in the system. The system would have to be tested for leaks. The stalling issue would have to be checked but the most common on these is the crankshaft sensor or the fuel pump going bad. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem.