Q: Truck stop's pulling going down highway stop put in 4wd and back to 2wd it starts back pulling

Truck stops pulling going down the road have to stop and put in 4wd and swap back to 2wd then it starts back pulling

A: Many drivers with your same truck have had ...

Many drivers with your same truck have had issues with the transfer case encoder motor. There will be a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) that can be retrieved with a scan tool to indicate a problem in this system. There is also a technical service bulletin (03-04-21-001D) that may apply to this issue with your truck. If you do replace that component, get it from the dealer and not an aftermarket part to ensure that your are getting the correct piece. If you want to have the issue inspected, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the pulling issue.