Q: Oil change

I don't know much about cars and it can be embarrassing to ask dealerships. How often should I change the oil for this make/model?

Oil changes on the Rogue should be performed every 5000 miles. Nissan has a service and maintenance guide that can be accessed on the Nissan website. This will also advise you of the other maintenance items and when those items should be performed.

Maintenance can also be performed when and where it is convenient by calling a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come out to your location to complete maintenance items such as oil changes for your Rogue.