Q: I just had a tire replaced on the rear of the vehicle. Now I hear a "clicking" noise when I apply the brakes. What could the probl

After having a tire replaced on the passenger rear of the vehicle I now have a clicking noise when applying the brakes. I did not have this problem before the tire was changed.

Depending on if you have rear drum or disc brakes the noise is usually caused by a warped surface of the rotor or drum. The mechanic may have took off the rear drum to inspect the brakes and knocked out excessive dust and reinstalled drum after inspecting brakes if you have drum brakes. If you have rear disc brakes then only a visual inspection would have been done. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do a brake safety inspection to locate the issue for you.

3. I just had a tire replaced on the rear of the vehicle. Now I hear a "clicking" noise when I apply the brakes. What could the probl