Q: Have a Chrysler Town - Check Engine Light on

Check Engine Light came on and stayed on last night. When I picked up the car from work today the light came on and stayed on as we drove towards home. Stopped at an Auto Zone and they read the codes and provided us with a print out. P0135 02(B1 S1) Heater Circuit. We had the exhaust system an all the sensors replaced by Meineke this past Spring/Summer. They were supposed to call me back 2 hours ago as I don't want to have to take off work to get this repaired...without looking at our records the guy thinks they only guarantee the oxygen sensors for 90 days.

What needs to be reapaired and how much would it cost with your mechanic vs taking it back to Meineke.

Thank you!

It is possible that the oxygen sensors that were installed were installed improperly or have failed since their installation. It is also possible that the wiring for the oxygen sensors could have been damaged by the heat of the exhaust or by animal bites. I would recommend first having your exhaust system inspected to determine if the oxygen sensor wiring is in good condtion. If the wiring is damaged in any way, this may be the cause of the issue. If the wiring or oxygen sensors are the cause of this issue, I would recommend having the replaced by a qualifed professional. Consider YourMechanic for your exhaust system inspection, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your exhaust for you.

3. Have a Chrysler Town - Check Engine Light on