Q: 2013 Hyundai Azera immobilizer indicator came on and now my car won't start.

I was getting gas yesterday and had my door opened to get trash out while I was pumping. Got back in the car and the immobilizer indicator came on. The orange light with a car and a key in the middle. I have a remote start and the fob still locks and unlocks the doors. The car can go in on position but won't actually start. Anyone know what the problem could be? How can it be fixed? Dealership said I can't get an appointment for 2 weeks (crazy)... I brought this car used about 3 weeks ago. I called AAA and the guy disconnected the battery and put back on and jumped it and the car turned on. I got home parked the car and now it won't start again. Help please...

Hello. You may just need to get a new key for the vehicle. If the computer is no longer recognizing the key then this will occur. I would first have the vehicles battery load tested. If the battery is failing then this will also occur. It is the most common cause of this. If the battery is fine then you need to have a new key made at the dealer and have it programmed to your car.

3. 2013 Hyundai Azera immobilizer indicator came on and now my car won't start.