Q: The car won't start the first time in the morning and only starts after a few tries

Its l200 k74 with4d56 engine manual cant start the first start in morning always need few attempt then its okay.

A: Hi there. In many cases, the hard cold star...

Hi there. In many cases, the hard cold starting issues you’re experiencing are caused by fuel delivery issues or ignition timing problems. This could be caused by a dirty or faulty air fuel mixture sensor, dirty or clogged fuel injectors, the throttle body or a growing problem with a crankshaft position sensor.

In order to determine exactly what’s damaged, I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to complete an inspection to determine why the car is hard to start.