Q: Having clutch problems.

I am having issues with my clutch.

Clutch is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. Depending on what symptoms are occurring would determine what needs to be done. It can be as easy as bleeding the system or replacing a part under the hood, to removing the transmission to replace the clutch. If the clutch pedal does not have any pressure then the fluid in the clutch master cylinder under the hood needs to be checked. If it is low or empty then there is a leak that must be located. If there is fluid then the system needs to be checked to see if there is good movement of the slave cylinder. If there is not then the clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder may be bad. If it is moving fine then the clutch disc and pressure plate may be needed. You should have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, look at the vehicle to diagnose it properly.