Q: Turn signal malfunctioning, as well as other lights

After starting my Jeep this morning, the turn signal on the passenger rear side is not working. Plus, the taillight on the rear driver's side and the front driver's running light come on when I apply the brakes. Do I need to replace circuits, or something else?

A: The front control module controls all of th...

The front control module controls all of the vehicle’s lighting functions. From your description it sounds like this module is failing. However, before replacing the front control module, connectors and wiring should be checked to ensure there is no harness or wiring damage that is causing the malfunction. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who has access to wiring diagrams and the expertise to diagnose and correct this lighting issue.