Q: Wipers not working

The windshield wipers stopped working. I think it's the motor or perhaps the bushings.

Hello. It is possible that your windshield wipers are not working because of the motor. However, there are other components in your windshield wiper system that could prevent the windshield wipers from working. The windshield wiper transmission, combination switch, or a blown fuse are other possibilities for why your windshield wipers aren’t working. Before replacing your motor, you windshield wiper system should be inspected. This can be done by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.