Q: Vehicle leaking after repair

I recently had my vehicle repaired. I drove it once before it began leaking fluid. I need to have the vehicle looked at to determine what the problem is.

Hi, what color is the fluid? Engine oil will be brown or black depending on how old it is. Transmission fluid can be red or brown and thick. Coolant tends to be yellow or green and will feel similar to water but slimy. If the car has A/C then it could also be water in which case everything is okay. As the A/C system cools down the air going inside the car, condensation is created which then drips out of a drain pipe. Water flowing is a good sign because it means the drain pipe isn’t plugged up. One of our certified technicians would be able to help you identify the fluid and locate the leak.