Q: Brake pedal goes to the floor

The pedal go to the floor. and no brake even after pump the pedal.. I parked the car and next day the brake was OK No leak and the level of the liquid is unchanged Thank you. M

Normally, if there is a hydraulic leak that lets the brake pedal go to the floor, the condition remains until its repaired. with your brakes coming back as you describe, it’s hard to say what occurred without knowing more of the car’s history. I’ve seen brakes that go to the floor because of loose wheel lugs, because of brake fluid that hasn’t ever been changed boiling, and sometimes if there is a lot of moisture in the fluid there can be a failure because of a sudden drop in temperature. But in any case, your car is not safe until you know what happened and fix it. If you contact Your Mechanic, they will send a technician to your home or office to check out your brake system and tell you what needs to be done.