Q: Car Won't Start went

Didn't go anywhere on Saturday at all. Sunday morning my battery was dead I NEW Something Prior was happening due to the starting up wasn't as strong it was a weak start up. How do I know if it is the battery or alternator?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Ford Explorer. You would know if the alternator was at fault if it died while you were driving it and then would not crank. I would suggest replacing the battery and then have the charging system fully checked to make sure it is okay. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, can help you with this. A mobile technician will be able to come to your house to replace your battery if you need the help and ensure you can get started once again. Good luck.

3. Car Won't Start went