Q: Jump started car, buy new battery or recharge

I recently had to jump start my car when it failed to start, hear multiple clicking noise when starting. Should I buy a new car battery or just charge it?

A: Hey there. It would depend on why it went d...

Hey there. It would depend on why it went dead. If the battery went dead due to lights left on, then recharge and have it tested. If it went dead for no reason, then it will most likely need a battery replacement. You can try charging the battery again to see if it continues to die. If so, have a technician inspect the entire starting system and assist with repair.