Q: 2001 pontiac grand prix seatbelt light came on and will not go off

the seatbelt light came on in my vehicle and it will not go off. Prior to this happening, I programmed two key fobs and cleaned out the vehicle vacuuming extensively under the seat. My question is how do I turn off the seatbelt light?

The first thing to do is to check under each seat and inspect the wires and connections to each seatbelt latch and seat sensors. You most likely broke or knocked loose one of the seat belt connectors or wires.

3. 2001 pontiac grand prix seatbelt light came on and will not go off