Q: Dashboard lights won't work at night

The lights on the dashboard don't come on at night, but the fuses seem to be OK.

With the dashboard lights not coming on, the car is not safe to drive as you are unable to see warning messages on the dash and the speedometer. The most common causes for this dashboard light problem is the lights not receiving power, or the lights themselves being blown out. With the fuses being checked and shown to be okay the lights themselves may be the issue. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your electrical issues to have your dashboard lights working again.