Q: over current resetting does not reset

Invert-er was working well.one wire of the motor of 3 ph,was open suddenly. invert or stopped and display shows over-current.after i reset the inverter and power on, when i start the motor still the same over current display comes. please tel me why?

Hi there. Unfortunately, we need quite a bit more information from you, including what year, make and model of vehicle you’re talking about, and what symptoms you’re experiencing with the vehicle. YourMechanic.com offers basic automotive repair and service recommendations. Thanks.