Q: Can I drive over 65 mph with traction control on? Or should I turn traction control off?

Can i drive 70 mph with traction control on? Or should i turn it off?

Traction control helps with the stability of the vehicle in all conditions and works with the ABS system to ensure that the vehicle can stop fast and keep the vehicle in a safe condition on any roadway condition. I recommend keeping your traction control on if the roads are slick, wet, icy, snowy, or if you are off on a dirt road. If the roads are dry and you are driving in more of a straight line and not going around a sharp corner, then I suggest turning the system off.

3. Can I drive over 65 mph with traction control on? Or should I turn traction control off?