Q: My car won't start. All the lights work, there is just a single loud click when I try to start it. Is it the starter?

when i attempt to start my car all i hear is a single loud click and then nothing. all of the lights, the A/C, radio etc work just fine. i attempted to jump the battery and nothing. even tested the voltage of the battery and apparantly it was good. im assuming its a bad starter, just not sure, anyone have an idea what it might be?

• My car won't start. All the lights work, there is just a single loud click when I try to start it. Is it the starter?