Q: What is the best tire for towing and light off-road use?

I run mostly highway miles with 50/50 towing non towing. Most loads I do haul are pushing the 20000 pound plus range. What is the best all- terrain tire for a 3/4 ton diesel?

I personally run General Grabber AT2’s, and I love them. I have a Tacoma, and don’t do much towing, but they are LT rated and have a thick sidewall. The most popular all terrain tire is the BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2, though they are quite a bit more expensive, which is what ultimately led me to the Generals. The best tire is usually the best tire you can afford. If you can afford the BF Goodrich’s, I would say they are tried and true, but the General’s I have are great, and would recommend them to anyone. Make sure to rotate your new tires and do everything you can to extend the life of them.