Q: What is the best tire for towing and light off-road use?

I run mostly highway miles with 50/50 towing non towing. Most loads I do haul are pushing the 20000 pound plus range. What is the best all- terrain tire for a 3/4 ton diesel?

I personally run General Grabber AT2’s, and I love them. I have a Tacoma, and don’t do much towing, but they are LT rated and have a thick sidewall. The most popular all terrain tire is the BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2, though they are quite a bit more expensive, which is what ultimately led me to the Generals. The best tire is usually the best tire you can afford. If you can afford the BF Goodrich’s, I would say they are tried and true, but the General’s I have are great, and would recommend them to anyone. Make sure to rotate your new tires and do everything you can to extend the life of them.

3. What is the best tire for towing and light off-road use?