Q: Headlights not working, ABS and brake lights illuminated - 1990 Dodge Dynasty

My car suddenly developed some electrical issues. First, the headlights quit working. Although I had the fuses and bulbs replaced, they still don't work. Then, the dash started showing the brake and ABS lights illuminated. The ABS doesn't work, but the brakes still do. How can I fix this?

You have a failed ABS system for starters. There is a Recall (#96V099000) in place to repair this failure. Contact your dealer for repair arrangements. The headlight issue is likely the headlight relay, located up under your dash - access through the glove compartment. Your Owners Manual should show the location.

3. Headlights not working, ABS and brake lights illuminated - 1990 Dodge Dynasty