Q: My 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe was running fine i added oil and when i turned the car on later that day it started shaking what could it be?

I PUT OIL IN THE CAR AND LATER WHEN I TURNED IT ON IT STARTED SHAKING AND STALLING

Hello. This would usually only occur if you added to much oil or used the wrong weight oil. This engine needs the correct oil in order for the valve timing system to work right. It sounds like the vehicle should still be under warranty so you should take it to the dealer to have it checked out.

3. My 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe was running fine i added oil and when i turned the car on later that day it started shaking what could it be?