Q: How much is steering wheel airbag? 2007 Mercedes S550

How much is steering wheel airbag replacemen

Hello - unfortunately, that is not a service YourMechanic can offer at this time. Thanks for thinking of us though!

3. How much is steering wheel airbag? 2007 Mercedes S550

Q: What does the air bag readiness Warning Light mean?

The air bag readiness Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when there is an issue with the air bag system. Since the air bags are an extremely important safety in your vehicle, you should schedule...

Q: What does 'auxiliary battery malfunction' mean? Also, I hit a trailer and broke a taillight yesterday, should I go to repair shop or dealer?

Your car has two batteries. One conventional sized battery manages the heavy loads like the starter and one smaller battery manages the body loads. The smaller battery is the auxiliary battery and it must be failing. Part of the point...

Q: Q: Steering wheel is stiff

Hi there. Typically when your steering wheel feels stiff, it's an indication of two different possible issues. First, that you have a power steering fluid leak and the system is low on fluid or second, that there is an issue...