Q: How long does it take to change oil pan gasket on a 05 Envoy Denali?

How long does it take to change the oil pan gasket on a 05 Envoy Denali 5.3 liter with 4 wheel drive

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. It takes the dealer about 1 hour and 25 minutes to replace the oil pan gasket. However, it all depends on what type of experience the person has in removing the pan and gasket and what type of tools are being used. A job that is 1 hour and 25 minutes can vary up to 4 hours depending on the circumstances. If you would like to have this done, a certified professional from YourMechanic can replace your oil pan gasket at your home.

3. How long does it take to change oil pan gasket on a 05 Envoy Denali?