My car's welcome prompt would sound and then I'don't lose...

My car's welcome prompt would sound and then I'don't lose power steering (battery was boosted today) Mechanic's Assistant: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel? Not su...

My car's welcome prompt would sound and then I'don't lose power steering (battery was boosted today) Mechanic's Assistant: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel? Not sure it was ever checked (110km). No whining noases Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2010 mazda 3 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda 3 yourself? What have you tried so far? Haven't tried anything yet. Fluid level is good but very discoloured (black) Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Vehicle rarely gets driven now with covid. I normally get out for a quick drive every two weeks and always requires a battery boost

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you.. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. So the boosting is not good that can damage the vehicles computer systems, you need a battery tender to keep the levels up and also have the battery checked it may be time for a new battery or you may have a draw on the system. Heres a link below for a battery tender. https://www.batterytender.com/Battery-Tender-Junior-12V-0-75A

What is a battery tender (not available in Canada) and is there an equivalent here I can get. How can I test if my battery needs replaced? Why is it deleted? Do I have a draw on it when it's off?
Automotive Expert
you can get it on amazon, just look for battery chargers and one should pop up they have general types