Q: I went to get oil changed at pep boys on the way home explorer began to supper and get hot and half the water in radiator is gone

asked by on August 19, 2017

Fat Boys to get my oil changed on our way home the car began to sputter and get hot half the water in the radiator disappeared and now when I go to start it just dies what could possibly have been done to it because this to happen

The oil change should not have anything to do with your vehicle overheating. You will need to have the entire cooling system checked to see if you have a leaking hose, radiator or water pump or the thermostat housing? You should try and run the engine until the overheating is found and fixed. If coolant went all over the engie then it may cause stalling or other problems.