Q: Squeaking/Whale like noise

My car keeps making randomn squeak noises. Both the sqeak noise and deeper whale noise happen when I'm driving or breaking but isn't constantly and it's only seems to come from the right side (passenger side). If the car hits a bump it makes the noise sometimes. But it's very random.

A: This type of a noise is hard to place given...

This type of a noise is hard to place given the fact that it is random, but I would suggest checking to be sure your power steering pump has enough fluid in it as this could cause a whining noise if low. Also, check to be sure the axles and CV joints are in good shape. Sometimes when the rubber boots on these crack and the joints get worn or dirty it can cause a bit of noise. These types of noises can be tough to pinpoint without test driving the car. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair.