Q: WILL I MAKE IT HOME

asked by on March 31, 2017

I have a Honda Civic 2013, it says b1 services soon which I am aware is oil change but I am currently in L.A California, I live in Salt Lake City Utah, will my car make it home ?

Change Oil and Filter $92.43 - $157.60 Get a Quote

You can continue to drive the car but just be sure to check the engine oil level on the dipstick to be sure it is adequate. Although you can drive the car back to Utah, keep in mind that YourMechanic offers mobile oil changes that can be performed right at your present location. To obtain an oil change now which is preferred (you can drive back to Utah but it is better to change the oil as required or as scheduled), simply go to YourMechanic’s oil/filter change service page and click on the link labelled, "request a quote". The price for the mobile oil change will be generated and you will have the option to book the service at whatever location you specify at your convenience. Once you accept the service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.