Q: Bcm replacement

I have to change my bcm in my car and I found one in the junkyard, same year as my car can I jus plug and play or do I have have to program it to my car I was told certain bcms work for numerous Vin numbers

If you are certain that the BCM has failed and you intend to get one from the junkyard anyway, I would recommend simply giving it a try. If it works, problem solved. If it does not work, it is very likely that programming is required in which case I would recommend having the BCM programmed by a qualified professional.

3. Bcm replacement