Q: I am currently looking at a 2015 Audi A4 is there any way someone could come inspect it before I buy.

Looking to see if you would come check out this vehicle before I buy. https://www.truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listing/WAUBFAFL8FN013957/2015-audi-a4/

Inspection service is available in Hillside, NJ. To request an inspection, please schedule via YourMechanic’s pre-purchase vehicle inspection service page. An inspection of the specific vehicle you want to purchase, carried out by a certified Mechanic, dispatched to your location, will give you very specific data regarding any current problems that the car has. Be sure to obtain a Carfax report which, among other things, can help you to determine if the vehicle has ever been in a collision. Also, input the VIN at the NHTSA website to see if there are any applicable government mandated vehicle recalls. If you are unable to access any of these resources, or desire data of a different type, please do not hesitate for a moment to re-contact YourMechanic and we will assist you further in your attempts to make a wise used vehicle purchase.

3. I am currently looking at a 2015 Audi A4 is there any way someone could come inspect it before I buy.