Q: Anti Brakes light comes on and cruise control quit working at the same time.

The Anti Brake Light use to flicker every once in awhile and just last Friday it comes on and stays on. At the same time this happened the cruise control can not be engaged.

A: Hello there, the ABS and cruise control sys...

Hello there, the ABS and cruise control systems work together and any fault with the ABS will disable the cruise control. The most likely causes of the ABS light is an issue with the control module, ABS sensor, or low brake fluid. If you need some assistance, feel free to contact a qualified technician who will be able to diagnose your ABS light and perform any repairs that are required.