Q: The car keeps displaying a power steering light on the dashboard followed by hardened steering

ABS displays light followed by P/S light then Check Engine displays then the steering wheel stiffs or hardens especially when cornering to the right and then the speedometer needle will remain at zero while that of the RPM keeps raising as driving continues.and when all these happens there's usually a little delay in gear changes.please help me.

3. The car keeps displaying a power steering light on the dashboard followed by hardened steering