Q: What does the “Low tire pressure” warning mean on the message center?

What does the “Low tire pressure” warning mean on the message center?

Your car’s Tire Pressure Monitoring system (TPMS) is responsible for making sure that all four tires have the right amount of air in them. If one of the tires is low, it turns on the Low Tire Pressure light on the dash. You’ll also see a message reading “Low tire pressure” in the message center on your car. You’ll need to determine which tire is low and add air to bring it up to the specified pressure before the light and warning message go away.

3. What does the “Low tire pressure” warning mean on the message center?