Q: Radio makes a static noise after making a right turn

I've tried taking it to the dealership three times, and each time I can't seem to recreate the issue to show them. I've had one of their mechanics drive around with me, and I still couldn't recreate it. But it happens at least once a day. The sound will continue even when the audio is completely turned off. The only solution for me is at the point is to unplug the aux cable, turn off the stereo completely and wait a few minutes. After a few minutes, I can turn it back on and it will act normal. This doesn't happen every time I turn right, only when I make sharp right turns. However, it doesn't happen every time that I make a sharp right turn, which is why it has been so difficult to show the mechanics. My check engine light isn't on, and I believe the problem started when the dealership replaced a water seal on my rear passenger window.

A: Are you having a problem with a noise comin...

Are you having a problem with a noise coming through the speakers of your audio system? It is possible some of the audio components got wet before the window seal was replaced. You should have a speaker amplifier mounted inside the rear trunk or hatch on the right side behind the panel. If the amplifier got wet or has corroded connections from the rear window seal leak it may be causing this noise. Check the connectors and see if it has any water damage in the area of the amplifier. If you need assistance, a certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can come inspect the electrical problems at your home or office.