Q: Radiator, cooling system leaks 2006 Nissan Murano

My car nissan murano 2006 last month i found cooling system low i bought cooling system for it and i add it now my cooling system is low again my car was smoking today but temperature balance was normal when i check it i saw there is leaking in the top radiator and another place.

Hello - sounds like the problem is getting worse! Current-day radiators utilize plastic end tanks, assembled on aluminum cores(the shiny fins running across the front of the engine compartment). This assembly inevitably starts to leak over time. I recommend a coolant leak inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. This will determine if it is only the radiator leaking (which should be replaced), or if another cooling system component is involved.