Q: How much we would tail light socket and wiring cost

My tail lights went out and when I press the brake the lights dint come on. When I turn on head liggta still no brake lights ro notify other drivers that I stopping . The bulb sovket looks rusty and burnt out. I've tried bulb grease sand paper and the little brysh at auto zone nothing seems to work please help

Hi there. It’s possible that the issue you’re having with brake lights is caused by either the brake light switch under the pedal, an electrical relay or the brake lights themselves. To know for certain what’s causing this problem, it’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a brake light inspection; so they can pinpoint the source of this problem and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. How much we would tail light socket and wiring cost