Q: My car overheated with smoke coming out, I found antifreeze all over the engine and the temperature gauge was high

My question is what do you think the problem is?

Q: I put too much oil in my car and its smoking

You should drain it down or have it changed. Over filling oil can cause the engine to get locked up from too much oil in the crankcase. I'd recommend getting some assistance from a certified mechanic who can come and...

Q: Oil vapor mixing with antifreeze and backing up into the antifreeze reservoir

From the information provided about your Saturn L300 it appears that oil and coolant are indeed mixing and this is not a good thing. Usually when oil and coolant mix, this is an indication of a leaking or blown head...

Q: Overheating - 2006 Toyota Sienna

Hi. The computer probably won't throw a code for a compression leak. If the compression was that bad you would get a misfire code from the computer. I think you have a clogged radiator or heater core causing your problem....