Q: My car overheated with smoke coming out, I found antifreeze all over the engine and the temperature gauge was high

asked by on November 10, 2016

My question is what do you think the problem is?

Discoloration in paint work

You will need to take the car to a body and paint repair shop or the dealer to let them have a look at the damaged paint. It sounds like something was on the car that damaged the paint while...

My coolant fans is not running when ac is turned on.

With A/C systems, it is important to know in what order things turn on and off. From your description, it sounds as though the compressor clutch is only engaging for a short period of time. This is usually due to...

Key turning effortlessly and not starting car

I think you are exactly right. The tumblers inside your ignition lock cylinder may be broken as they are usually what locks your key into each position such as accessory, on, or run. Also, if the car will not start,...