Q: My car overheated with smoke coming out, I found antifreeze all over the engine and the temperature gauge was high

My question is what do you think the problem is?

Q: Vibration when driving

Smoking usually occurs when one of the pulleys seizes and the belt continues to slide across it, to the point of heating up and burning. If one of the various engine pulleys, such as the [water pump])https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/water-pump-replacement), the alternator, or...

Q: Replace water pump

Hello. If your vehicle is leaking antifreeze, especially at the water pump, then I would stop driving the vehicle and get it repaired as soon as possible. An engine leaking at the water pump is likely to overheat quickly, which...

Q: My car is running hot...it was smoking from under the hood, after a little bit of cooling, the smoke stopped, but it still smells

I believe you have a bad thermostat. Symptoms of a bad thermostat are coolant boiling over and very tight upper radiator hose. The smell is going to be because of the antifreeze on the engine. No worries that will go...