Q: My car overheated with smoke coming out, I found antifreeze all over the engine and the temperature gauge was high

My question is what do you think the problem is?

Q: Smoke coming from blower/fan area

Hi there. The blower resistor and wiring is right there next to the blower and may be what is smoking. I recommend checking the blower wiring and check resistor and wiring to see if something is shorted out. If you...

Q: Radiator and transmission acting up

The cause of a car burning antifreeze is the head gasket. The car probably ran hot and warped the head causing the head gasket to allow water to pass into the cylinder. A way to see the sign of a...

Q: honda accord run hot radiator busted replaced but car wont start but tryes to crank.

One of the things that can happen when an engine overheats is head gasket failure. Your engine may sound different when you crank it trying to start it. You may find coolant on one or more spark plugs. A technician,...