Q: My car overheated with smoke coming out, I found antifreeze all over the engine and the temperature gauge was high

My question is what do you think the problem is?

Q: Vehicle, smoking, popping, and stalling when starting.

What color is the smoke that is coming out of the back of your van? The color of smoke can help tell you what is going on. If the smoke is a bluish color your engine is burning oil. If...

Q: Radiator fluid leak

Yes, you have a coolant leak. I recommend performing a pressure test to pinpoint the location of the leak. This test involves pressurizing the cooling system using a dedicated tool so the leak can be found. A professional technician, such...

Q: Truck starts to overheat and blows cool from the heater but fixes itself after hitting a bump.

The overheating may also be caused by other issues such as a bad heater core. This is a small radiator used to warm up the interior of the vehicle making the heater operational. A valve controls the flow of hot...