Q: My car had a hard time starting. 2008 Suzuki SX4

Hello! I went to start my car this morning and while it started after only a couple seconds (maybe even less), it seemed to have a weak start, almost like a sputtering. After only a second of this, my car started and ran just fine. I'm not sure where to start looking as I just got a new battery and haven't had an issues in the cold. Today is randomly 55 degrees and this is the first time this has happened. Any insight would be much appreciated!

Hello. Depending on how hard the starting was would help me to determine what is going on. If the engine just had a hard time cranking then it may be a problem with the battery or the starter. It may even have a bad connection at the battery. If the engine cranked fine but just did not start then you may have a fuel system issue or a problem with the crank sensor. I would typically check the sensor readings with a scan tool when starting to see where the problem is. If you are going to have thie looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle is hard to start] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-hard-to-start-inspection