Q: all dashboard lights come on while driving

while the car is driving all the dashboard lights come on and stay on car seems to be running fine

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2009 Chrysler Town & Country. This is due to the connections to the dashboard or the dashboard being defective. Have the connection disconnected and checked for corrosion, and have dielectric lube applied to pins then reconnected. You may need to replace the dashboard if the problem persists. If you would like to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the electrical connections and figure out what fixes may be needed.