Q: Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

3. Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Q: How do I rewind or fast forward a song on the CD player?

Rewinding or fast forwarding a song could not be easier. Simply press and hold FF to fast forward, or RW to rewind. Release the button when you reach the part of the song you want to listen to.

Q: How do I access the luggage side box?

The luggage side box is on the floor of the trunk, at the side, and provides extra storage space. To open the luggage side box, pull the strap up, and lift the lid off.

Q: I have a 2010 Toyota Highlander and it’s making a rattling sound under the hood. It’s louder when idle. What could this be?

Louder at idle is a concern. At idle, oil pressure is at its lowest which particularly impacts the valve train. If the issue is not "within" the engine, other possibilities are the circuit of accessories that are driven by the...