Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

How do I access the glove box?

The glove box is located in front of the front passenger seat, and offers a storage space for important items. It is a great place to store your vehicle information, such as your registration and insurance. To open the glove...

How do I use the air conditioning?

The air conditioning system brings cold air into your vehicle, to help keep you cool on hot days. To turn on the air conditioning, press the A/C button in the middle of the Fan Speed Control knob. A light will...

I heard a ticking sound when I accelerate and my engine light blinks for few seconds the just stays on. What could be the cause of

Your vehicle may be experiencing engine misfires. Multiple misfires can cause the noise you are describing and if the misfires happen long enough, the check engine light will start to blink to warn of catalyst damage. Typical causes are the...

Cylinders misfire after using motor flush and oil change - possible sludge issue?

Hi There, If there are misfires, there should be a check engine light on, which should have stored specific fault codes. Many times these fault codes will indicate whether the misfire is related to a specific cylinder or if it...

How does the automatic transmission work?

Automatic transmissions are simpler to operate than manual transmissions are, but you should still be familiar with how they work. The shift indicator in the dash shows you the gear selected. You can also see this on the...

Where is the camshaft on a 2003 Toyota Celica located

Hi there. It's very hard to articulate the location of the camshaft position sensor for this engine without illustrations which is something we can't post here, however, it's located on the right hand side of the engine (driver side) near...

What does the Engine Oil Pressure Light mean on the dash?

Your car’s engine needs oil – it lubricates, reduces friction and ensures a long life. However, it also needs to maintain the right amount of pressure in the engine. If pressure drops, it means there’s something going wrong. The Engine...

How do I select a USB file?

When playing music from a USB device through the sound system, there are two ways to select a file: Rotate the TURN-Scroll knob to the desired file. Use the up and down arrows on the Seek Track button to...

Car beep sound while locking and unlocking

Hi there. Since your car is brand new, it is probably best to contact the dealership you purchased the vehicle from to receive a suggestion on how to resolve this issue. To my knowledge however, in previous years Camry's, the...