Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

Q: How do I display the USB device info?

Your sound system can display a large amount of track information when you are listening to a USB device. To view this track information, press the Info button.

Q: Where is the clothes hanger?

There is a clothes hanger above each rear seat, directly next to the handle. To access a clothes hanger, simply pull down on the hanger.

Q: I've been told I have leaking valves. Burning rubber smell, no external leaks but dripping noises, car not overheating

Hi there. It sounds like the valve cover gaskets are what is leaking. The gasket is made of rubber and can become hard and brittle over time and start leaking oil. The leak may not be one where it is...