Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

A: The front cup holders are located next to t...

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

Q: How do I make a phone call with the voice recognition system?

You can very easily make a hands-free phone call using your voice recognition system, as long as your phone is paired: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say “Call”...

Q: How do I take care of the parts on my vehicle during storage?

When you store your vehicle, it is easy for the condition of it to deteriorate. There are certain steps you can take to maintain that your vehicle will still be in good condition. To prepare the parts of your vehicle...

Q: What does the passenger air bag off light mean in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?

The Passenger Air Bag Off light is located on the center console, with the rest of the front passenger indicators. This light will illuminate when the seat sensor detects that a child or child restraint system is in the front...