Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

car slows with acceleration

The hesitation may be a dirty throttle body or bad throttle position sensor (TPS). If it drives better with OD off, I suggest leaving it off or having it diagnosed and repaired. It won't hurt anything to leave it off...

How do I add a new phone number to the hands-free system?

In order to use the hands-free system in your car to the fullest, you’ll want to add phone numbers so you don’t have to dial them manually. You can do this in two ways – by importing a phonebook from...

The car starts but the speedometer and brake lights and most electrical stuff won't turn on but the car runs

Hi there. It is highly likely that you have an accessory switch, relay or fuse that is damaged and causing these components to not work correctly. If you'd like, you can have one of our mobile mechanics come to your...