Q: What are the symptoms of VSA light on in 2009 Honda Accord EXL 2.4 liter?

VSA light along with check engine light is on when the car is on it won't go over 20 miles an hour. What does this problem sound like?

Hi There, The VSA light indicates that something may be wrong with your Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) system, otherwise known as your traction control system. The traction control system uses wheel speed sensors at each of the wheels, which monitor wheel speed and relay this information to the ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely. Occasionally, these sensors can fail or become faulty working intermittently sending inaccurate signals to the ECU. When this happens, you may notice the light coming on as you described. The ABS or traction control system may be inadvertently activated by these false or inaccurate signals. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your ABS and traction control system.

3. What are the symptoms of VSA light on in 2009 Honda Accord EXL 2.4 liter?