Q: Horn not working

asked by on February 16, 2016

The horn in my car does not work. I don't think it is the fuse.

If the fuse is good, the only other things it could be is the button (in the steering wheel) or the horn itself. I saw an issue like this before on the same vehicle you have, the wire to the horn was routed in such a way that it pulled itself out of the connector. Look for the horn, it sits behind the grill and looks like a round black plastic box, and is about the size of a deck of cards. See if the wires are still connected. If not, they will have to be repaired. If they are still connected, you will have to have a trained technician to diagnose that horn and get you back to beeping