Q: Horn not working

The horn in my car does not work. I don't think it is the fuse.

A: If the fuse is good, the only other things ...

If the fuse is good, the only other things it could be is the button (in the steering wheel) or the horn itself. I saw an issue like this before on the same vehicle you have, the wire to the horn was routed in such a way that it pulled itself out of the connector. Look for the horn, it sits behind the grill and looks like a round black plastic box, and is about the size of a deck of cards. See if the wires are still connected. If not, they will have to be repaired. If they are still connected, you will have to have a trained technician to diagnose that horn and get you back to beeping