Q: Code p0008

We overhaul the engine and all okay then we had oil leaking so we open again and then we got code p0008

This is a general code associated with vehicle timing which can be caused by many different things such as:

Engine timing out of sync Worn timing components (chains, gears, guides) Crankshaft or camshaft sensor malfunctions Wiring damage ECM software out of date ECM internal damage

This may also be caused by something like a crank position sensor which may be faulty (helps to monitor the speed of the crankshaft relaying this to the ECU which controls ignition timing). The purpose of this is to help to control timing depending on the speed of the engine and the relative load it may be under as this will cause the needs of the ignition timing to be different depending on conditions. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the car and diagnose the trouble code to find out what specifically may be causing this.