Q: Started car with one spark plug missing

I did something really stupid. I took one of my spark plugs out to check if it was wet after I replaced cooling fan switch and check engine light came on. I bled cooling system and rechecked coolant level also. But in the process I accidentally started my car with the plug out and now it won't start at all. It turns over but won't start. I'M A GIRL so don't be too hard on me

Hi There, A number of things could have happened by doing this. Depending on how long the car ran without the spark plug in the cylinder, this may have caused a very lean condition inside the motor and may have melted internal parts. This could have also started a fire depending on how much fuel went unburned in that particular cylinder. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle as there may be many other issues as well as a result.

3. Started car with one spark plug missing