Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1g1014ijs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1g1014ijs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1g1014ijs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1g1014ijs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1g1014ijs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1g1014ijs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1g1014ijs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1g1014ijs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1g1014ijs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1g1014ijs:173:8

Q: Loud squeaky noise and bad wobbles

Ok first I'm gonna start by saying I have already replaced brake rotors, pads, drums, shoes, self adjusters and hardware a week ago. And I also replaced the calipers about a year ago. With that being said. There is a high pitched squeak coming from the front drivers side tire that seems to get worse when the brakes are applied. Also when I bled the drivers side brakes the fluid came out almost a milky white but went back to normal when moved a little bit. And I know I have a warped tire or 2 so I know why my car wobbles slightly at about 70 to 80 mph. But when i apply the brakes it feels like the wobble gets a little worse. Is this because of the tires or is my rotor somehow warped again? Any ideas or any more info I need to add to help identify the problems? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

A: A squeaking noise from brake pads, right af...

A squeaking noise from brake pads, right after installation, is sometimes due to a high metallic content in a low cost aftermarket pad. The safest thing always is to use OEM specified brake pads, on OEM rotors, because the vehicle manufacturer has already undertaken laborious design measures to keep brake noise to a minimum. So, the first thing to check is the origin of the pads. As far as vibrations and vehicle wobbling if the tires are defective it is best to replace those early in the diagnostic effort. The reason for that is it can be difficult, or impossible, to separate out all the effects of "commingled" failed parts or assemblies. So, you want to first replace all the parts that are known to be bad and then continue working your way down through the diagnostic (often a "decision tree") if, say, in your case, wobbling or vibration remains even with known good tires (and wheels). If after replacing known bad tires you still have vibration on braking, the rotor run out would have to be measured and also the possibility of loose suspension parts has to be looked into. All of these issues can be addressed during a brake noise diagnostic which can be scheduled through YourMechanic and performed right at your location.