Q: Can not get anti theft to turn off on my car

Put in fuel pump the drive side lock now the anti theft is on and lock is stuck on drive side door

The first thing to do is remove the installed lock to see if the lock is seized or the latch is broken and needs replaced. If after the lock and latch is fixed then recheck the theft system to see if it is still activated. If it is then disconnect the battery and hold the two cable leads together for ten minutes to clear computer memory and then reconnect. Then retest the theft system to see if vehicle starts and the theft light goes out. If it still will not go out then have the theft system scanned for codes showing the fault in the system. You may need to have system keys reprogrammed.